Somerset yoga classes for all abilities
Yoga Hub Somerset was set up by yoga teacher and holistic therapist Jane Hobbs to provide group and individual yoga classes around Glastonbury for everyone from complete beginners to improvers and beyond. Jane is also qualified and accredited to teach pregnancy yoga and to teach mums looking to do yoga and massage with their babies.
Jane’s approach is to make yoga accessible to everybody regardless of age, size or flexibility. You don’t need to be flexible to start yoga but you will see a big improvement in your flexibility with regular practice. Whether you are wanting to increase your strength, improve your suppleness or just learn to be still in a mad and busy world– yoga is the perfect solution.
Jane has been practising yoga for more than 20 years and is a registered yoga teacher with Yoga Alliance UK and YogaKidzworldwide. She has recently set up in Glastonbury after moving from Birmingham where she taught yoga to the University of Birmingham Yoga Society, the staff of the Queen Alexandra College for the Blind and Barefoot Yoga Studio – one of the top yoga studios in Birmingham – in addition to running her own yoga groups and 1-2-1 classes.
Why practice yoga?
There are so many wonderful benefits to yoga. Here are a few of them:
- Increases flexibility, mobility and improves posture
- Builds muscle strength and tone throughout the whole body
- Improves balance – mentally and physically
- Reduces stress and creates a sense of calm and inner peace
- Increases breathing capacity and encourages correct breathing
- Promotes better sleep
- Helps with injury recovery and can assist with many conditions such as sciatica, back pain and IBS
- Enhances focus and concentration
- Helps the digestive system
- Boosts all body systems including the lymphatic system to detox the body
Please visit our sister company Therapy Hub which offers a range of top quality massage, facial and other body treatments from a comfortable and stylish therapy room just outside Glastonbury.