Relax and unwind with one of our custom yoga retreats set within the beautiful Somerset countryside. Our yoga retreats include several yoga sessions, breathwork, meditation, visualisation and relaxation. In addition to the yoga we offer a range of holistic treatments such as massage, reiki healing and organic facials from sister company Therapy Hub and you also get the chance to have a manicure and pedicure with our beauty therapist. Other activities include workshops such as making candles or soaps, gong baths and chanting sessions.
All food will be included and you can be sure of healthy, nutritious and tasty meals.
When not doing yoga, workshops or having treatments your time is your own to explore the breathtaking surroundings and enjoy some wonderful walks or bike rides. Attractions such as Glastonbury and the Tor, Wells Cathedral and the fabulous city of Wells, Clarks Village in nearby Street, Kilver Court in Shepton Mallet or the National Nature Reserve at Shapwick are within an easy drive.
We are planning two weekend yoga retreats in Somerset in 2020 – in the summer and the Autumn.
Watch this space for more information or contact Jane if you would like to be kept informed of planned yoga retreats.
And if you need any reasons to justify going on a yoga retreat, consider the benefits:
- Gives you time out from your busy schedule to just ‘be’ and not ‘do’
- Allows you to listen to your own needs and respond to them
- Leaves you feeling refreshed, renewed and deeply rested
- Inspires you to take your yoga practice to new levels
- Gives you access to new learning and exploring new skills
- Allows you to meet like-minded people in an enriching environment
- Allows you to give yourself something back which will then benefit everyone around you
And most importantly – you deserve it – does there have to be any other reason?